Background checks can serve as an effective and inexpensive method to relieve you from making hiring decisions based on your gut feelings instead of solid facts. The following statistics show just how necessary it is to implement a background screening program when hiring new employees.
- 45% of all resumes contain one fabrication, according to the Society for Human Resource Management
- 6% of annual revenue is lost due to employee fraud
- 17% of all crimes occur in the workplace
Get The Facts With Background Screening
- Multi-State Criminal Background Searches
- SSN Validation and Address Tracker
- Multi-State Sex & Violent Offenders Search
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Drug Screening
- Employment Credit Reports
- Healthcare Industry Search Services
- Tenant Screening
- Volunteer Screening
- Employment & Education Verification
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, background checks also help confirm your candidates’ qualifications and ensure a safe work environment. Take the simple and affordable step to keep your workplace safe.